As Cited On:
Call today for a FREE insurance quote 702-573-7766
Se Habla Espanol
Your health and safety are our highest priority in the face of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health emergency. Many people with Medicare are at higher risk for serious COVID-19 illness, so it’s
important to take the necessary steps to keep yourself and others safe.Medicare covers several items and services related to COVID-19. Talk with your doctor or health care provider to see which of these are right for you:
• FDA-authorized vaccines help reduce the risk of illness from COVID-19 by working with the body’s natural defenses to safely develop protection (immunity) to the virus.
• You pay nothing for the vaccine.
• Be sure to bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card with you when you get the vaccine so your health care provider or pharmacy can bill Medicare. You’ll need your Medicare card even if you’re enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan or other Medicare health plan.
• These FDA-authorized tests check to see if you have COVID-19.• You pay nothing for this test during the COVID-19 public health emergency when you get it from a laboratory, pharmacy, doctor, or hospital, and when Medicare covers this test in your local area.
• These FDA-authorized tests help see if you’ve developed an immune response and may not be at immediate risk of COVID-19 reinfection.
• You pay nothing for the test during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Monoclonal antibody treatments:
• These FDA-authorized treatments can help fight the disease and keep you out of the hospital, if you test positive for COVID-19 and have mild to moderate symptoms.
• You pay nothing for this treatment during the COVID-19 public health emergency when you get the treatment from a Medicare provider or supplier. You must meet certain conditions to qualify.
Note: Coverage could change when the public health emergency ends
Questions? Call us today at (702) 573-7766 and one of our friendly, patient and knowledgeable staff will be glad to answer all your questions.
Or if you prefer, please schedule a convenient time using our simple calendar Medicare in Nevada Information Here.
Start by selecting your preferred option and you will be taken to a calendar page showing available dates and times.
HOURS & LOCATION
3037 E Warm Springs Road
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
9:00 am to Noon
Evenings by Appointment